The Operating System (OS) is the largest piece of software in Software Inc. Most software needs an Operating System to run on. When people stop buying a line of Operating Systems, they will also stop buying software for them. Here are all the system features in software Inc. (A11)
- File Encryption
- System Recovery
- Code signing
- User accounts
- Plug'n'Play - Allows the user to interact with the operating system in many ways.
- Virtualization - I put an OS in an OS, etc
- Multitasking - Let your users pretend they can multitask by having several applications open at any one time
- Touch - You can never have enough greasy fingerprints on a surface
- Surround sound
- Speech recognition
- Microphone surveillance - Listen in on your users' conversations to find and fix bugs before they are reported, at the risk of getting caught.
INTERFACE - 2D
- Unified search
- Windowing system
- Custom themes
3D RENDERING - 3D
How will anonymous people troll each other all over the world without the handy feature?
- Autio-update - Patch bugs, secure against malware and restart in the middle of an unsaved 60 page essay
- Cloud backup
- App store